Thursday, September 22, 2011

We are PCSing

OMG!!! I am so excited but nervous at the same time. First let me say we have been at Macdill AFB for a lil over two years, and I have been telling my husband I wish we could PCS. So he put in for a special duty assignment and he got it so we are moving too...... Germany!!!! Ramstein AFB to be exact! I am so excited because I havent been to Germany since my dad was stationed there when I was a kid. Since we are moving from Tampa, FL I am also looking forward to having 4 seasons. I cant remember the last time I got to see a autumn and a winter. It will be my daughters first time seeing snow as well. So in 6 months I will be saying Hello Germany! I am sad that I will have to leave the good friends that I have made along the way. Good news is two of my friends husbands are also trying to get stationed in Germany as well. so that is something to look forward to. Either way I am excited about this new journey in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment