Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lips of an Angel *Song Link-up*

I'm so freaking excited!!!! I have been trying for weeks to remember to log into my blog on Thursday so I can do the link up with Goodnight Moon, but I never remember. GOOD NEWS I REMEMBERED TODAY!!!! So my song this week is
Hinder- Lips of an Angel
Why?
I honestly have no idea why this song is in my head, but lately I have had this song on repeat. I know when the song first came out I was addicted to it had so many good memories attached to songs. Maybe I'm just reliving good moments from my past. Anywho enjoy!!!! Maybe I will end up with some new followers!!! YAY!!! ha ha ha



1 comment:

  1. This is a great song! I love the words to it, and it is one of those classic songs in my book! Thanks for coming over and linking it up today!

    ReplyDelete