Friday, September 2, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


So I have actively been trying to post on my blog a couple times a week and have been doing a good job so I have finally been able do the MilSpouse Friday Fill-In.

1. My plans for the weekend include hanging out with a few friends and spending time with the family, but what I'd really like to do is be out in Colorado renting a cabin. It's something I have always wanted to do. Something about Colorado just speaks to me, hopefully I will be able to live there one day and enjoy the beautiful mountains. Until then I just have to keep planning my trip and rent a Cabin.

2. I consider Labor Day Holiday to be the last day I can wear my white shorts :)

3. My favorite meal for cookouts is Baked Macaroni & Cheese but my hubby wouldn't agree he is a meat man. He piles the meat on his plate when we go to cookouts.

4. So far, my favorite part of the summer has been the fact this is the first summer I have been able to find shorts that fit! Got to love losing 85 pounds. I'm a size 12 now, an steadily going down. Shorts in Florida= pure happiness

5. When it comes to deployment, my philosophy is keep as busy as possible, find a hobby or something you love to. It helps the time move along more quickly.
Go Link up. You might find a few new blogs to follow!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on losing the weight! I have to say, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't realize you lost 85 pounds!!! That is a lot girl! I'm struggling just to lose another 19! How did you do it?

    And to answer your question I made it in Adobe photoshop.

    ReplyDelete